Who is this guy?Hey, my name is Noel Berry and on most days I'm some kind of independent game developer, artist, and programmer. Currently I'm living in a house with a bunch of other awesome game developers in Vancouver, BC. I've been making games since I was a little kid, starting off in Game Maker and RPG Maker. It was fun stuff. These days I'm writing most of my stuff in Flash or C#.
If you need to contact me, check out the lovely links to the right. Otherwise, if you ever want to hang out, I'm at events like GDC and PAX pretty frequently.
I also make websites, sometimesSometimes I make websites, too. I like making games more, but these can be fun.
- Gods Will Be Watching
- Finji Games
- Alec Holowka - Portfolio
- Night In The Woods
- Monster Loves You!
PRESS / INTERVIEWS / BLOGS
- IndieStatik: GDC 2013: CONNOR ULLMAN AND NOEL BERRY CHAT ABOUT OBLITUS
- IndieStatik: CROSS INTO THE DARK SIDE, SKIP INTO THE LIGHT WITH PRISM PANIC
- IndieGames.com: Browser Game Pick: Prism Panic (Adult Swim)
- PCGamer: The Free Webgame Round-Up
- Indiegames.com: Browser Game Pick: Broken Robot Love (Noel Berry)
- IndieGames.com: Preview: Entity 37 (Noel Berry)
- JayIsGames: Chunkadelic
- DIYGamer: Browser Game Pick – ‘Chunkadelic’ – Chunky Neon Jam
- IndieGames.com: Browser Game Pick: Chunkadelic (Noel Berry and Chevy Ray Johnston)
- Rock Paper Shotgun: Grapple With Selective Gravity: Abandoned
- DIYGamer: Browser Game Pick: Abandoned [Ludum Dare]
- Quote Un-Quote: The Last and Final Word: Noel Berry
- Winnipeg Free Press: Ode to Joysticks
- Game Set Watch: Leap 4 Blue Puzzle-Platformer Now Out
- Indie Games: Browser Game Pick: Leap 4 Blue (Noel Berry)
- Indie Games: Preview: Leap4Blue (Noel Berry)
- Gamer’s with jobs: Leap 4 Blue
- Flashpunk: New Game: Leap 4 Blue
- Ninja Robot Dinosaur: Teh Hotness – Leap 4 Blue
- Game Set Watch: Leap 4 Blue Trailer Hops Out
Talk to me
SkypeUsername = Drazzke
Awesome PeopleChevy Ray
Mike ‘n Greg